Reiki is healing technique where we learn to channelize the Universal energy present all around you and use those energies to heal ourselves, non-living things, diseases, organs. This magical healing technique is present in every human being, but we have forgotten and lost the connection with the magic inside us. It is time to learn to heal ourselves and others. It is a Japanese stress reduction technique that promotes the body relaxation response and triggers body’s natural healing abilities. Reiki dissolves the illusion of fears and empowers the soul to reveal the loving and authentic truth filling our entire being with love and peace so that we overcome all the obstacles and clear all the blockages. “REI” means the God’s wisdom- ‘higher power’ and “KI” is the ‘life force of energy’ therefore REIKI means ‘spiritually guided life force energy’ History of Reiki Reiki can be broken down into Rei (spiritual) and Ki (vital energy), for easier understanding. It is a Japanese healing technique that deals with universal energies being transferred from the healer to the patient without touching. ‘Reiki’ has its origins and Buddhism, but further research can connect it to Hinduism. It was first taught by Mikao Usui, to more than 2000 people.
- Self care and healing tool
- Reveals chronic pain,fatigue and aches of all type
- Clears blockages and suppressed emotions
- Increased mental healing and emotional stability
- Clearing and balancing chakras
- Accelerates healing from illness and injury
- Proven to cure untreatable diseases like PCOD, asthma, sinus, fibroid, diabetes etc.
What will you learn?
- History and fundamentals of Reiki
- Application of 5 principles of Reiki
- What are aura fields and how it affects us?
- How to give reiki to heal yourself in 24 positions
- How to access and balance chakras through reiki
- Attunement through different meditations
- How to cleanse space around you and protect yourself.